Wound Care Treatment & Management
The surface of the skin is home to a wide variety of bacteria, so open wounds need special attention and hygiene to avoid infection. Open wounds are those in which the body's tissues are exposed to the outside world.
Bacterial colonies on the skin may cause open wounds to become infected. Proper hygiene and wound care procedures, on the other hand, will help reduce the risk of infection and encourage faster healing. Minor open wounds do not need medical care but keeping the wound clean with over-the-counter antibiotic ointment is a good idea.
- Track 1-1 Wound Care and Trauma
- Track 2-2 Tissue Engineering in Wound Repair
- Track 3-3 Wound Care Nursing
- Track 4-4 Surgical Wound Care
- Track 5-5 Diabetes Wound Care