Medical Research and Advancements
Medical research entails studies in a range of aspects, including biology, chemistry, pharmacology, and toxicology, with the aim of creating new medicines or improving the use of those that are already accessible. It can be interpreted as encompassing both preclinical and clinical research. It provides novel insights into diagnostic and molecular imaging, offering essential prior knowledge for diagnosis and treatment indispensable in all areas of medical sciences.
From breakthroughs in oncology, gene therapies, and heart health, to the development of COVID-19 vaccines that are now being administered domestically and around the world and each day advances in medical research is wide and most impactful. The most significant developments are made when experts from various fields collaborate in novel ways to solve a complicated problem.
- Track 1-1 Better treatment for heart diseases
- Track 2-2 Therapies for cancer expand with new drugs.
- Track 3-3 Minimally invasive surgery and drug therapy
- Track 4-4 Robotic techniques revolutionize surgery
- Track 5-5 Medical imaging advancement
- Track 6-6 Genetics and gene therapies